Sunday, April 19, 2009

Headed t :

For dance yesterday morning.
Now, my muslce is super painful.
2 more days t Syf. Holy.
Some people still cant get their steps right. :/
If we can achieve a Gold, it would be best.
But is it posibble?
I dont even wanna think about it.
After dance.
Finally took a picture with Bestfriend.

Bestfriend.

Evelyn and I waited for Bestfriend and someone.
Wanted t go and eat ah.
But this someone is always really good at giving innocent face.
*rolls eyes*
And I bloody hell always have t give in, I had had enough.
We were at th traffic light.

ME: So what you all want t eat?
SOMEONE -.- : I want t go Tiong ley *innocent eyes*

ME: Then we waited for you all for so long.
SOMEONE -.- : I also never ask you t wait.
ME: Then now what.

SOMEONE -.- : I feel like taking 51 leh.

Kindness doesnt get repaid.
I hate this feeling okay.
I ALWAYS have t give in.
So I told her straight.
Next time we wont wait, you want t take th bus, go ahead.
then I walked away with Evelyn.
Had Chicken Rice with Lime plum juice ;>
Nice Nice :}

Then headed over t Clementi t meet Huimin and Stepehen.
Then met Weiling and we all headed down t Vivo.
Jon came long, then Meiying.
Not looooooooooong after, Xinyi joined us.


Sex wanst in th picture because she was infront burning fags.
Later on:

Camel and Zac Effron! :D

Cheese-d with Xinyi.<3

I love love love her.♥


They took my cammy and started camwhoring.

I dont know how did it appear in my camera, but who cares.
ELL WEE. (LV)

NEL-ed t Clarque Quay.
Headed t this I forgot where.
Junliang and 2 other guys came along.
Then misuderstandings started. :-(
Now they are okay alr ah =)
Sat down.

Started drinking, strawberry magarita :}

2nd picture: Credits t Xinyi.
Cheese-d again.

I look damn shag in all th pictures.
Dancing for th past ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ days.

Xiao Xiao Min :}

Bunny sex. HAH.




Meiyng, Weiling and Bunny sex.

Jon, Meiying and Huimin got drunk first.
Then everyone got drunk. :O
Quarrelled with my aunt. -.-
Teared and someone took a picture, like wth!?
Thanks Stephen :>
When I went back t th place, they were all drunk.
I left.
I reached home, bathed, and look at my sent box.
I went WHAT TH HELL. Like, seriously.
I had text nonsense t people on th train. :O
I felt so stupid. Really stupid.
I dont know, I dont remember.
I was having a headache and I fell asleep while doing my work.
I left my lights on from 12am - 4am.
I left my handphone charging for 8 hours. :-(
I hope it doesnt spoil.

If I had sent you people rubbish yesterday.
My apologies.

But I really meant what I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home