Sunday, April 26, 2009

SOMEwords1hellopanda1rose = lovecareengcouragementwordsofcomfort
tearsbloodchocolatessubwaycookiesmacdonalds
pimplecreamsweets.

and many more. =="
Once, I cabbed down t school because of this.
''Jaslyn, I need white socks, hurry up! Or * will scold me! Please?''

You think all this is worth?
I bet I'll fail balancing equation.

I feel retarded and stupid.
I got so happy when there is positive replyzxczxc.
I cry like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz when there is no reply or stupid replies.
Im sad, disappointed, disgusted.

Now, Im a torn piece of paper.
Even glue or scotchtape will not make it new.
There will be a scar across th sheet of paper.

God, where are you?

Go dig other girls.
I hope they like you back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home