Monday, April 27, 2009


You think you know me?

Lessons are getting more and more boring. :/
I use t love school and I never liked t take MCs.
How I wish everyday is holiday.
In th past, I would be excited because of some reasonz.
But not anymore.
During ER, I started taking out my camra. :-)
Teeheehee, bored ahhzxc.


Syaff♥

Fiona-na-na-na.♥



Weilingzxc.♥

and then during Food and nutrition.
which was such a bore.

Drew this when Im studying yesterdayzxc :-)

Ohhhh, and there's this question about how dietry helps in th digestive system.
Santosh's answer in black.

And I started playing focus:


Cool hor?

Was kinda pissed during recess by someone. -.-
CH was boring, we ended up talking.
Then Physics, worst.
Headed for rising star and I finally understand graphs. =)
yay.
Then went t eat.
Weiling and I were kinda pissed as we talked.
Bought an electric fan, yay.
Say bye t th heat. :O

And I saw a really cool Hello kitty phone. :P

and and and:

I want t haolian my wristbands, cannot ahzxczxc -.-


When I want t avoid you, you are everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home