Monday, May 25, 2009


All I could do now, is t erase you from my memory and move on.

School was boring, as usual.
But with funny and friendly people t laugh with and laugh at.
I started laughing since mother tongue class.
Food and nutrition class.
When others are doing evaluation and talking.
:-)


Macro :-)

Fionaaa shy ahhhh, Syaff gilaaaaa.

Why my classmates all so shy? :-(

Recess : I ate nothing, nothing, nothing.
Diet? Maybe.
Or I should say, I totally lost my appetite?

Combined humanities.
After our worksheet on Medisave, then we started playing again. :]
DOMOKUN:

Very nice right? :-)

Hi! I am Domokun :D

ROAR. Do Domokun roar?
Ahhhhhhh, and presenting t you, KITTY KUN! :-)


cute right!
JASLYN, DOMOKUN, FIONA:


& without Domokun:

And nowwww:

Bestmates, without weiling :(
& SYAFF and FIONA:


(L)
Andddd Ivy.

"I is so pretty" *Fling hair*

Did many many things after school.
Am a very busy girl.
Why my auntie always nag at me? :( Very irritating.
Like a housefly.
I wish i never knew you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home