Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hmmmm, I guess my friends are really touched by our gesture.
Our secret mission of surprsing our dearest sec fours and five.
Soooo, let me tell you what exactly happened yesterday.
I woke up in th morning t complete my notes that I havent done.
Pack all th cards and stuff and prepared th cookies.
Then, I met Rebecca and Fiona at 1.30, but I was late. uhh-huh, sorry :/
Then we headed over t chinatown t pump our helium balloons.
And i bought one for myself as well :-) Teeheeheee.
Then we took Rebecca's dad's van back t school.
Luckily, there was no sec fours around.

Headed t Miss Lai's homeroom, prepared everything.
Juniors were so cooperative, dont say i never praise you all kay!
Arranged all th chairs and all. x) Everything was so perfect :P
Then Huimin came in and told us that Serene and Jeslyn were outside.
Everyone = *panics*
Told them t faster go downstairs, and they had t give me those eyes! :-(
Soooooon, Miss lai came out, then she was angry, then blah blah blah.
Shift everything into Miss how's room.

Went t dance studio, took our syf 07 red cloth, gave it out and headed t th canteen.
All th seniors except evelyn was there. Evelyn = Late = Miss out everything.
Blindfolded them.
Wait, let me tell you th process.
ME: Juniors! Come here, take th cloth, and choose a senior t blindfold.
Everyone ran down, surrounded th table.
Carmen: Why is everyone holding a red cloth?
Qian: I think they are going t do something.
ME: BLINDFOLD!
Well, then we helped them up t th 4th floor.
They were super noisy I tell you, cannot keep quiet one lehhh!
Brought them infront of their chairs.
ME: Juniors, 123 you pull.
ME: Seniors, 123 you take out your blindfold.
123. TADAAAAAAH.
Qian, Xin and Jes cried.
Th rest didnt :-( As expected lah.
Played th video, and yay, they were touched. :D
yadaaa yadaaaa yadaaa.

TDE 2006 - 2009.

My wonderful friends.♥

Then we headed over t our holding rooooom. Boring.

Yes, she's my dinosaur friend, muahahahahaha.

Before performance, I had a terrible tummyache. :-(
But luckily, everything ended well.
Rushed over t th canteen t give our full support.
Those parents sitting infront of us walked away :-(
Cause we were too loud I guess :P teeheehee.
Then, Evelyn and I were slacking on th stage.
Junliang borrowed my camera andddddd :





CAMWHORED.
I didnt know guys love camwhoring too huh :P

Anyways, my dearest dancemates.
Hope you enjoyed your farewell party.
Hmmm, if you want th video, leave me a tag yeah?
And I'll upload th video soooooon.
Luv you.
Remember me horrrr! :P

And Juniors, thanks fr your present!
I didnt know I had a present too!
Was completely shocked! Hahahahahah. (L)
Eugenieee! Im very very friendly one! No need scared of me lah! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home