Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly.


Lost and out in th night, you found me.

Yesterday.


Met Jeslyn and Bestfriend, had MOS burger.
Yes, usually, i would upsize th meal but this time, i did not.
And I only finished half my Unagi Rice Burger.
've been losing my appetite, i dont know why.

Took 78 and headed t school.
Th school's really really nice now.
So, we went t explore th school.
And yes, i had t take some retarded photos.
saw this.

Can anyone recgonise it!? Lol.
Its th painting beside th bookshop. I know.
They painted th plaza wall grey. Nice.


Jeslyn and Bestfriend were so amazed by idk what.
Lol.
Waited fr th bus t come pick us up at th canteen.
Meanwhile, did what girls always do.

Bestfriend, Jeslyn, Jaslyn.
They moved back cause they dont want big face. Lol.

bestfriend trying t do idk what. Hah. Love you.

I like this picture. Heh.
Bestfriend.

Bus came, board th bus, reached Singapore Indoor Stadium.
Waited and watched AYG. NICE.
Bussed back t Clementi, had subway.
This time, i wasnt unglam okay. Training still in progress. Heh.
MRT-ed t Bugis and we laughed all th way.
Thanks t Jeslyn and her "tortise theory".
Met Shermaine, yadaaaaaa.
Oh yes, at th Illuma, we saw this person.

Someone stepping PCK.
AA.
Attract Attention.

Then we went up t th 7 floor.
Took th lift down and up down and up, for 4 times.
And guess what we did.
When th lift is going up or down, we squat down.
And when it is going t stop, we stand.
Th pressure is very fun.

MRT-ed home. Reach home @ 10pm.
I miss church, i miss my cell group members.

And oh yes, if you wanna ask me if i have finish my holiday assigments,
Hmmmm, let me tell you.
I HAVE NOT EVEN TOUCH IT. OMG.

And school starts tomorrow.
I'll try t do some now, if possible. Lol.

cause you loved me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home