Friday, June 26, 2009

Drunk Friends = Trouble.

Met Bunny at Dover, same routine as yesterday.
Headed t Cineleisure.
Bought th newurbanmale shirt fr Dennis.
WL and MY ate at Hongkong cafe.
Took pictures.

Hungry Meiying.

Hungry Weiling.

Aunties. (inside joke.)

Candid.

Sex/la0q0nqqx/xiia0twiiniiex. Rofl.

We started playing with th ribbon bunny bought.
She gave one t me. so sweeeeet right?
Took Mrt and then cabbed down t Changi chalet.
Reached, went upstairs t camwhore.

WL.




M.Y.




WL and MY.

Then WL started disturbing me with you-know-what.
So I

her.
Heh.
Yada yada yada.
Th boys+bunny played indian poker alcohol.
Soooon, one by one got drunk.


bunny drunk liao.



Gays in action. HAHAH.

I needed t leave.
Initially 2 other people were suppose t leave tgt with me.
But because bunny was drunk.
Many many excuses came out.
I was like and i left alone. i felt really pissed.
For th past 2 years after changing, i've never felt so pissed.
That was then i realise that even closest friends are not trustworthy at times.

Thank god i had
accompanied me out t wait fr cab despite not being able t walk properly.
thanks .

I took th cab t tiong because i doubt i had enough t take all th way home.
I was suppose t share cab, remember?
Asked Jeslyn down cause i needed like 1$20cents.
Waited fr my brother and uncle t finish their movie @ Tiong.
THANK GOD THAT I HAVE SUCH A NICE FRIEND LIKE JESLYN.
She accompanied me all th way from 10 t 11.30.
And we were talking, laughing, crapping and complaining.
Teeheehee.
THANK YOU JESLYN.
Oh yes, and when i was talking t her,
text me and told me Nick broke his arm.
I was like
+.
Uncle fetched me home aftermath.

Reached home at 12am.
called fr awhile and then i went t bathe and then sleeeeeeep.

Might be visitting Nick later on.
Get well soooooon Nick.

"Love you no matter what happens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home