Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bad day.

Late for school, again.
Man, i've gotta change this habit.
but what can i do when th bus is always late.

2 of my close friends got canned.
One expected but one wasnt.
it left me and carmen in tears.
Seriously what th hell. =="

she was so unreasonable, speaking as thou she knew everything.
she seriously fit th phrase, empty vessels make th most noise.
a person with sucha low character trying t lecture me us, i laughed.
what a loser, no wonder th judge called her lame. Laugh out loud.
and somehow it reminded me of last year.
when i was told, th occupation that suit me was prostitution.
you remember? cause i bet you dont.

you are blind, yes i know.
you dont know anything yet you wanna say and sing high praises of some people.
fancy you praising someone that did something wrong too.
do you know he didnt come t school because it was raining heavily and he dint have an umbrella?
do your research first lah.
next time if i absent myself, my reason would be,
hey you see, i didnt wanna get myself burnt under th hot sun. so bimbotic.
i really hate it.
uncontrollably, tears flow down my cheek.

and oh my my my, i've seen th true colours of some people.
& dont ask why did i cry, cause i dont know either.

Bunny! imy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home