Thursday, August 20, 2009

Axi-borac. :)


Tired is i, I is tired.
Havent been blogging because of exams.
Have been studying you know. :) Heh.

Today is sooooooooooooooooo hectic,
and some * had t throw a marker at me when im not even sleeping. =="
so it went like this, i was doing my maths worksheet, lying down.
suddenly a marker just landed on my table.
i was so angry and stunned that i teared. Lol. It was super. =="
NOT EVEN SLEEPING.
Obviously i shouted back ahhhhhh.
and i didnt want t talk t him. Tsk.
Then i wasnt in th mood t do mahts. :(
so i did my f&n revision instead. :)

at th end of th day.
i went t meet him t get back my wallet, he spoke t me.

Me: I wasnt even sleeping. =="
He: I know, thats why i never throw at you, i aim your table.
Me: So? what's th difference, isnt it th same?

I walked out of th office, it was utterly stupid.
When Weiling was literally lying on th table t sleep, she got tapped only.
Another time, she was just pulled.
I WASNT EVEN SLEEPING and i got th marker. URGH.

I FEEL LIKE EATING BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE.

I HAD IT FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT. :)

& EXAMS END TOMORROW.
i did not do any revision for CA2 at all. :/

I enjoy studying in th library. C: Do you?

you dont understand a thing, do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home