Saturday, August 8, 2009

we are singaaaaaaaaporeans. :)


:B i miss being young.

National day yesterday was all about complaining, singing and laughing.
spending time with th class in th classroom was so much better. :B

(L)


with Auntie Anglie. :)

(L) Bestmates! :B

FIONAAAAAAAAAAA!


Sing-song. CANDID wo!

when i jump into th photo. :P

small syafiqah! (L)

Bestmates with Leon Tan. :)

After school, headed t th library and studied physics. :P
w L, D and WL.
And also, read some other books.
& Donavan had t borrow some weird books, you know. ^^
then Weiling played with my baby. :B

WL ah! always candid me!

he made me do this. LOL.
i mean take a picture of it lahhhhh.


Donut. Lol.


Leon. :)

:)

See! candid me again!

I look so shagged yesterday idk why.

Leon and WL. (L)

Guess whose leg!

D and WL. (L)

walk them t Jurong Mrt then headed back t th library t meet Ly and co.
D twin borrowed my camera!
















& then we camwhored w Jerome's macbook.



Ex W415! ;-)

I kept mistaking Daph for myself! Lol.

















with Liying and Leejie. (L)


Th three look-a-likes ^^


(L)



YK & JEROME! :D






YK! :-)




then i went off t have dinner with S. :-)
SUBWAY, ;-)
and then we were laughing at my malay slang fr Paiseh.
walked around, slacked around, tickled around then home.

Subway niceeeeeeeeeee. :)

uoyrofnellafdahiknihti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home