Sunday, September 20, 2009

EL OH VEE YEE.

accidentally in love.


I feel like a rockstar.

Yesterday.
Went t Miss Tay's house t get some stuff.
Oh man, am i shock t see Miss Tay's hair, hahahahah!
she never wait for me. >:[
Met th rest and then headed t church.
Service was great, just that my whole mind was '' I need th toilet"
HAHAHAHAHA!
Rushed t th toilet with bestfriend when everyone stood up.

Bestfriend.

She loves my jacket.
Hahahahahaha! hor?

After service, went t Best and had banmian, but i didnt really finish it.
No appetite :/
Bussed and trained t Ming's house.
Sat down and then started playing with th ball.
Lol! I dont even play during PE lessons!
Same routine next week. :) Fun.

& th funny part was, i was standing on my both feet.
Suddenly, i tripped over my toe and fell.
I laughed like mad. LOL.
Home there after. :)
I went home and bathe then i started doing my maths homework from 11pm - 1am.

Today.
Watched my hongkong drama as usual. :)
Bathed and did my maths homework, pretty unusual.
I solved this question for 45 mins yesterday and i couldnt.
My 13 year old brother solved it, so :$

Then my uncle drove us t Pasir ris and i went longkang fishing. :P
Then we went over t Singapore swimming club for dinner. :)
Home sweet home. :)

&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN, good friend.

iwantachocolateicecreamrightnow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home