Monday, September 14, 2009

you dont even know me; you dont even care.

School was okay today.
i didnt want t sleep but yeah.. i fell asleep. Rofl.
i dont like chinese lessons. >:/ sucks lah.
Forever call my name one lehhhh. Tsk.
Oh yeah, and i fasted today.
i ate a plate of taugey during recess and my fav pineapple. :)

After school, headed t Macdonalds.
Jodie said i could eat frenchfries, super happy. ^^
Thank god for potatoes!
Me and weiling crapped for damn long laaaaaaa, Lol.
Laughing and laughing! Laughing then laugh again. Lol.
* up or down * (inside joke) HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh yeah, and let me show you something,
guess who is this. ^^

I was damn shocked. LOL.

yeah, and i was looking thru my old post and bualaaaaaa.
i found this, 2 years back, during christmas.

Ming shuin and Johnny. Lol.
Last time MS damn cool leh. ^^ i just realised!

D-twin!
This was when we found out we look alike. ^^
Love her t th max. :B

Heee, looking at th picture reminded me of th conversation Jodie had with me on friday.

Jo: Eh! Jaslyn! you still like Ming Shuin ahhhh?
Me: *stares at Jodie*

Then i started laughing and laughing and laughing. Lol.
Then i told her, EYE CANDY LAH! LOL.

Okay, i really need t start on my EL project. :/

Or Miss Solastri will really kill me.

OHHHH, and yahhhh! I remember another convesation i had with J.
BABY, I LUB YOU.

LOL! Inside joke ah.

am i that hard t understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home