Monday, September 28, 2009

you made me wanna love.

school as usual.
entertained th girls in classes today.
Boring, really boring.

THANK YOU ALLOYSIUS FOR HELPING ME FIND MY WALLET!

THANK YOU AND SORRY JOHNNY.

Iloveyouk! Sorry huns.

spent my day after school with th girls in th library doing maths.
spent my evening baking muffins for my girlfriends.


My botak chocolate muffins.

I tell you i bake nice chocolate muffins!
I decorated W & R's muffins.
And tadaahhhhh!

And also R's

I hope they like it thou. :/

And for th spares, i shared it with my family and im giving it t some sweethearts tomorrow!

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee? :)

My brother is so contradicting. ==''
I gave him and asked him if its nice.
He said: It taste weird.

Then i was like, whatever ==''

Moments later, he came t me and say.
" Jie, can i have somemore."

& I said noooooo. :) cause there wasnt enough.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Alright, toodles. :)
I wanna watch Jia hao yue yuan alr........ :)

I hate quarreling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home