Saturday, November 28, 2009

If love was a fairytale.


yours t begin with.

Im like a princess at home nowz.
Cause everyone is out xcept me. ==''
Having cold war with my aunt, 3rd day alr. :)
I IS SO HAPPY SHE IS WASHING HER HANDS OFF ME. :D

Right, and im sooooooo hungry right now.
Was hobbing on th phone with N right after i reached home.
Then a few mins with B and J.
Then 2 hours with H and J until 4AM!
SLEPT AT 4.30AM because i had t bathe!
Super scary t bathe at that time uhhh!
Woke up at 10 and im tonning tonight.
I hope I'll be awakeeee yo.

Wednesday.
Surprised yvonne sissy @ school. :)
Before that, went t bb, develop photos, slacked at a shelter and did her card,
while th rest were dancing. :)


Me luv Ammy baby.

Threeeeeeeeesome. :O

Balloons make me people _________, dont they?
AT TH PARTY!




I all of them.
some people were missing if you notice!
Ian was sick, Josh went missing, yadayadayada.

Jon,
Then we all headed t WCP, ;)


Me luv Nurul sukimi.
So th princess of th day was

*inserts zillion hugs*

Happy birthday sweetheart.
More peekchaaaas on fb.

@ WCP.
Had Mac there, we were like a family, really. HAHA.

We were laughing and playing lame games.
Forefeit videos on fb. :)
Went home with Ammy and feet covered with blisters. :(

Thursday:
went for contemp.
I can imagine your faces. Lol.
Contemp is fun you know, but mrs chng has many weird steps!
HAHAHAHAHA. slowly slowly, i will catch it. :)
Headed t underpass for final dance practice.
Went for dinner at Just Acia with Nab, Ama, Hm, Keith and Elias.

Yesterday:
Sugoi night! My heart fell yesterday. Adrenaline rush.
Jun, Josh, Ama and Nab came. :)
Then we all left for central after performance.
Sorry bestfriend! I'll make up t you okay!
Slacked around at th river.
Bussed home.
Like i said, slept at 4.30 am.
And i kept complaining i was sticky and all th whole time,
till they got irritated. :P

your voice is so mesmerizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home