Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Love bite.


Confused.

I am feeling super hungry naoz.
I had a good time with hm, nabz, ammy and ama yesterday.
We had awesome dinner with free flow of ice-cream and drinks.
We sat down and laugh and talk about everything and anything.
Nab and hm showed how t give love bites on MY HAND. Rofl.
Now i've learnt. Rofl.

Not alot of pictures, but yeah.


Die die want me take! tsk. heh.

I know i look weird.
I hate my small eyes too. Gahhhhh.

Guess who laaaaa? so boliao :P

Hahahahaha, got t meet nab, ammy and ama at 2!
we've got a secret mission today. ;)
upload more pictures when im back, i'll prolly throw in a video too!
wait, i've a video t share but im still uploading it. HAHA.
I love party animals 2009!

Last thing,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVONNE WIU!

Ilyttm!

they told me love is blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home