Sunday, January 24, 2010

Get over it ja-slyn, seriously.

Met JTJL at tiong today. She was late okayz.
18chefs > bugis > somerset > dhauby ghaut > cineleisure > home.
I've tonns of homeworks.
F them all! D:

& happy birthday Johnny!

I was walking home from my busstop and it brought me back to those times that you insisted on sending me home. We had to walk one big round just incase my mama saw usz. You held my hand so tightly, made me felt like I was the luckiest girl in this world. The first time you sent me home, you had to wait alone for your daddy to come fetch you, I saw you through my window, sitting alone at the benches. I was so guilty + happy that you actually did that. I secretly climbed out of my window and accompanied you till your daddy came. I remember those times you helped me take my bag, claiming you've never done that for any girls. I enjoyed listening. I miss those times you laid down beside me, whispering iloveyou. I wished the world would stop. From the red line, you would always on sending me back to Dover. But I always asked you to turn back from jurong. You were the best boyflenddd, :) I really miss those times. Imy.

Yes, I will get over it, imma strong girl.
Now, my hmwk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home