Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He ate my heart.


He used to chuckle whenever i gave him this face. :$

Now i'll never get a chance to stare in your eyes.
cause i know, even if i do, i wont be the same in your eye anymore.

Miss Tay and I were late for school today. =P
We went to school at 8.30am.
I overselept. Hehe.
In the end we had detention after school. Lame ttm okayz.
Left halfway with Cheryl for FOCUS.
I have FOCUS everyday except monday. :(
was telling the girls,
''WAH, no time to pattoh, want find boyf must find someone from school already."
LOL. Its not a good thing to meet your boyf everyday afterall. HAHAHA.

&

CLICK TO ENLARGE KAYZ.

Hahahahah, i was trying out this applications for fun.
And I realised they are all from UTG! Lolol.
Such coincidence.

Home before sunset again! =)
Took my uncle's car back home. ^_^
Yah and im gonna sleep soon.
Finally, there's a day i came home without homework.
Cause i finished it during detention. -.-
And yes, there's a physics test tomorrow and i havent study yet.
Peace out. :)

Hey, its been a week without you, bby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home