Saturday, January 30, 2010

I thought you'd always be mine, mine.



I love it when you call, but you never call at all.


cuzzzy, :>
My brother is learning how to moonwalk infrot of me, taking different pair of socks from the shoerack like some retard. Lol.

I'm so tired, of everything.
Didn't attend church due to some personal reasons.
Went to square 2 and supported look behind.

NICOOOOO.

And yay, they got thru the finals. :)
went to cine, youxiang and gang came to look for us.
Long time since we met! =]
After that went to vivo, accompanied hm to meet her class people.
Made Josh wait for 45 mins. =\ SORRY!
Wanted to buy some drink but I didn't.
Bussed home and here I am.

Why?
Why stare at me only when I leave the group?
Why? Why? Why?
You know you stares make my heart melt.

Ahhhhh. =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home