Friday, January 15, 2010

When you know your about to cry.




I didnt attend school today. :/ Bad bad girl.

Raffles place > Somerset > Sembawang > Clementi > Jurong West > Lakeside.
Spent quite alot on transportation today.
Bby was sick, so i went over and took care of him.
But some people, so stubborn. Hor?

Am waiting for huimin to come over to my crib! :)

This was taken a few days ago i guess. HAHAH.
This stupid girl still havent text me yet. :( BOOHOOHOO.

Yesterday @ RP!


7 more days with ZM. :(
Why do my friends have to leave? One by one.
Who's next. :(

Oh, and i suddenly found this photo in my camera.
I wonder who is the culprit! Faster admit horzxc.

Autistic moments with Nabilahhhh. (L)

So, a few of us had a talk with Jo.
TENSED.
Dont worry Jo, go Phuket with ease! :)

Johnny,
I dont know what is going on between the two of us.
We used to be so close.....
I just want you to know that I didnt really change.
Im still the Jaslyn you used to know....
I know you are feeling a little insecure/sensitive about...
But dont worry, i will take care of myself.... :)
Im sorry Johnny.

I hope its true love i found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home