Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The gentlemen caller.


I love my hair. :> COOLIO.

Tay weiwei.


Girls girls girls.



Why is my face so round? :( Why my eyes so small? :( Why i so ugly? :(
Huimin.

Okay, that gentlemen caller thing just came to my mind. HAHA.
So i watched movie ytd and it was hell boring.
I tried to sleep in the cinema but i cant cause it was freezing cold + it was damn loud.
It was so freezing cold despite have a jacket. :/
Before the movie, we did flips and stunts and security came. :<
Slacked at Hortpark, playing cards and laughing the night thru.
ps: I only had blackjack once, and thats it.

Tonning with them was fun. (Y)
But we cant do it often cause we've got school. :<
Man, how i wish i've alr graduated.
Tay weiwei and i enjoyed ourselves laughing and laughing. & climbing over some railings that we were too short to reach. -.-
Morning came, Jeslyn didnt pick up my callz so i went home to sleep.
I am going out now, for a party. Yes, and im gonna meet people that i've never seen for days. YAYz.

Overdue pictos:


i lost my $$ to this guy lorz.

Valentine day cuppy loves. :)

with love, J.
xoxo.

you better reply me huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home