Saturday, February 20, 2010

I thought you'd always be mine, mine.



WATCH THIS. OMG. :D
So i had dinner with my cell group and the whole night with 4e4'09.
I felt so extra okay. :(
I lost $$ i think, but at least i got $$ to cab home. :>
On the way home, we passed by newtown sec and we saw fire+smoke+firemen.
Coooool huh.
There was haze outside our cab.
WEILING DID THIS ACTION TO GET AWAY THE SMOKE.
I laughed like mad cause the haze was outside. LOL.
Reached home at 6.30 and slept till 4 plus. :/ Missed church.

Ive got pictures but i left my camera with Miss Tay.
So yup, got to wait for her to return my camera.
Meanwhile, enjoy the video! :D

EXAMS NEXT WEEK.
you tell me how.


Dear love,
i dont know if you will be reading this or not.
i know i still love you but i cant tell anyone.
neither did i tell you.
all i could do was to pretend that i had no feelings for you.
i dont want history to repeat itself.
i love you, i really do.
and i hate it when you apologise, cause thats not what i need.
all i want is you to be nice.
xoxo, J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home