Sunday, February 28, 2010

Its complicated and stupid.


Bestfriend.♥





So i met her and i was late again. :/
but this time it was the bus, it wasnt me!!
Bought twisted potato, bbq flavour :D and headed down to church.

It taste nicer than it looks! HAHA.

BS, SERVICE, FELLOWSHIP, HOME.
I walked barefooted in clementi cause my heels were killing me.
Cabbed home with Shuling. :>
Next week ANB cannot anyhow spent money alr. :(

I just spent like over a hundred bux in 2 days lehzxc, walao.
I need to find rich husband alr. :<
Or else really cannot afford me sia. HAHA.

Anyway, there was once i went home and i saw my elmo doing this.

and it reminded me of me. Hehz.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
Laugh at this.

I found this in my grandma's phone,
which used to be mine before
my black phone, red phone, ice cream phone, viewty, W595 and current one. :)
I should seriously stop changing my phone. =="
No wonder everyone make comments whenever i change laaaz.
This picture was taken by Qian in her daddy's car. :>
3 years ago. Zomg.
We were going for some National day dinner appreciation dinner. (Y)

Anyway, im sorry for being temperamental this few days.
I always have my mood swings after my menses.
And ya, my menses just ended.
PMS, yes.
Im so sorry if i somehow offended you babies. :<

So now im waiting for weiling to wake up and we will go and swim in at the condo beside moi house.

you are my love, you are my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home