Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My brother is a fishmonger.



We Love Camwhoring.

SS paper was a breeze but still i am going to fail it.
Tomorrow's history and im not even half done, well done. :)
I restored my itouch, damn awesome.
Today's sucha ___________ day.
Im on my bro's lappy and he is nagging and nagging at me.
So super effing selfish. -.-

I met up with Jeslyn today and we went to eat sushi, together with wl. :)
Then i met up with Shuxian, Suijin and James.
And we camwhored.







like mad.

we watched chick vs dick and laughed.
I need to get all the Hitler thingy into my brain.
I know all the previous sec fours are waiting to hear this,
I HATE MY SEC FOUR LIFE, tyvm.

and i am so tempted to get a mac book/mac book pro.
Or should i wait till poly? :O
k lah, i go study alr. :)
nono, wait, fix my itouch baby first.
CIAOS. luvyaall.

i dont know what to do right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home