Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh she's such a hyprocrite.

she comes to you when she needs help but fly away when we needed her help. I think she's afraid we'll pull her results down. Awwwww. Come on lah, you are so selfish and self centered. Pssssst. Pissed off.

Anyway weiling and I studied for three hours straight, miraculously.
Leon came over to join us. :)
I solve many equations, yay.
I need to get a B4 but I doubt I'll ever get it.

Mr sia thinks he is funny today.

Me: wahlau I can pass one lor, it's all careless mistakes!
Mr sia: O level only got F9, don't have (careless) beside the F9.
Me: -.-

okay fine, maybe I was really born accidentally, inside joke.
I love my classsssss, <3
we're awesome people :>
sorry for making so much noise during exam time cos of my runny nose! :(

I talked to ex boyflend and we were talking bout how we broke upt.
It was my fault for being suchaaaa beetch.
K enough nonsense, got to do standard deviation now.


today was a fairytale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home