Friday, February 5, 2010

Watch me as i fly sky high.

School was ___________, today.
PE was not so tiring at least.
& it was fun jumping all those hurdles, which reminded me of shannen!

Had physics test, bet im gonna flunk it, again.
when will i ever pass my test?
HELLO. ITS O LEVEL THIS YEAR. OMG.

Chinatown with Fiona, Weiling and Syaff.
Then we headed to Bugis.
Ohhhh, btw,
Fiona and I cut of fringe and put coloured extensions.
HEHEH.
you know, its really sad to talk about fashion to WL and Syaffy cause they have the same taste while we dont, and everytime me and fiona ask them somthing, they will just ignore. :(

So at bugis, we just happily walked away to the hair extension shop cause they were trying out vintage jeans. Lol.
YAY, ME IS LOVE MY COLOURED EXTENSIONS MAX MAX. :)

SERVICE TOMORROW
. yay.

we've nothing left now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home