Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wider than the ocean.


Overdue peeeekchaaaa from cheeeenatown on friday.

Syaffy loveeee;
joking lah. :P Where got one less chio bu. HAHAHAH.
I love you many many okayz. :-) Heeeheee.
Its not that bad lah, afterall! HAHAHAHAH.
And we're not meannnn! :<

Bestfriend.(L)
how do you like my new hair? Noooo? :(




Service yesterday.
was ___________ during the whole service.
(Only bestfriend know)
cause she was staring at me all this while.
Heeeeeeeee.
Fellowshipped after service, was kindaaaa boring.
But my cgm were all fun! :D

Headed to Sembawang, supposedly to meet Desmond onlyzxc.
But ...... ya..... went to meet the rest.
Im so lost in sembawang.
To think i could actually recgonise the roads the other time.

Slacked and then me and hm left.
Cabbed from sbw to Lot 1, trained to Jurong, bussed to dover, bussed home.
Reach home past midnight. SCARY.
Slept at 2am. Tired ttm.


hehehehe, i wont ps you this friday lah kayzzz!

I can sense your jealously, stop denying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home