Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby baby baby ohhhhhhhh.


Bestfriend. (L)
Ps: yah, thats my phone casing ^^

I've got a zillion pictures to upload.
Im so BZ.
Aunt's nagging as usual, but seriously, i dont care.
I would be the happiest if you could keep your mouth shut, tyvm.

Friday.
Went to school as per normal, except i had to carry this friggin big board, for Ian.


I did the board, prettaye as usual rightz? :>
During recess, prepared everything and sang him a birthday song as planned.


P.A

And after recess, we passed Dahlia's card around and sang her a bday song during basics.


Happy girl. :-)

Friday night,
went for cgm @ riverwalk.
Learnt how not to whine to God. :/
Had dinner with cgms, and that was my only meal for the day.




Satuday.
Woke up early in the morning to meet huimin to support the boysz.
We were damn early, so we ended up waiting and waiting and waiting.
Had british take away. (Y)
Yada yada yada.

Photos:
(MORE PICTURES ON FB)


My favourite series of pictures above. (Y)

Group photozzzz.


MRS OEI!!!!!!!!!

Screamed like mad, as usual. :>
First time supporting UTG in a competition without Joshua.
Lololol.
I am veli ploud of myselfz.

THEY GOT FIRST and we continued screaming. :>
Was supposed to meet Ade to head down to JP and support LB.
But there wasnt enough time. :(
Slacked at Just Acia anyway, yadayada.
Reached home @ 11 plus.
Veli early on a saturday.

Anyway, i havent shown you a picute of Lucius in my blog right!

HERE!! =) CUTE RIGHT.
I know.

you just dont understand whatever i am trying to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home