Monday, March 29, 2010

I am feeling so vexed up. I hope I would get run over by a car and just die. I had enough. I love school because I love the company of my friends. Miss foo asked why we place friends infront of family. I asked myself why too. I tried to be nice. They don't understand me. I hate it. They say what they want without thinking. When anything goes wrong, it is my fault. Everything is my fault. Why? I'm gonna fuxking get my ass out from this house when I'm 21. The laptop WAS mine. My aunt confiscated it cause the other time, I came home late. Fuxk you. This is my life you fuxking cheebye. I lead my own life. I'm sick an tired of your nonsense. I swear I will kick you back if you dare lay a finger on me. Besides this, homeworks are piling up despite completing it everyday. I'm going berserk. I want to fuxking quit school but I need education. I'm depressed. I'm very depressed. Skirt check, socks check. It really turns me off. I am so tired. I am very pissy now. It has been a long tinme since I used vulgarities on my blog. Can you feel me? And you, time and time again I try, hoping you would change but no, you didn't. I know I did it on my own accord. I wanted to prove everybody wrong. You are still the same. You never try. All you do is to entertain me sometimes. I appreciate it but hey, i've got feelings too. I'm not a fxcking toy. I'm tired. Now, I yearn for your replies no more. I will fuxk off from your life. Please, don't give people false hope. You are sucha ______.

FML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home