Monday, March 1, 2010

I miss your everything.


cause it felt like you were hugging me. Xo.

Today's literature paper almost killed me. Yes, literature.
I spent my day in school laughing at everything i see/hear.
I am so bored of school. I really am, but what can i do?
Im having my o levels this year. :<
I have boderline results which arent very appealing to me.
It gross me out.
Imma study hard. :>

I spent so much money this few days.
Have to save money from Arise and build alr. :>
Cant wait for my phone casing and my clothes i bought from c-osmetics.bs
tyvm ah tayweiwei.

Overdue pictures from chinese new year.


Tayweiwei.




I love this girls tonnnnnns.
you can never ever find anyone to replace anyone of them.
Luv you babies.


YAH AND ANYWAY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN BIEBER!♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home