Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Un-beautiful.


Bestfriend.

Went to novena then vivo on sunday.
and as usual, J was being such an assssss. -.-
and and and,
Did i mention bumping into carmen, melissa and jolene on sunday?
Then carmen was so amazed that i am taller than her thanks to my wedges.
Kenna forced to take photo. HAHAHA.

Yah, then another photo which carmen and melissa were desperate for!


(L)

School has been so sleepy, but i guess its fine. :)
Im down for boot camp, so my first three days wont be a holiday for me and my classmatesz.
I skipped focus today because i didnt like the teacher.
Got abandoned by mrs lee and was sent to ms. ng and i didnt like it.
I hesitated and decided not to go in the end.
Headed home instead.
I-dont-feel-like-going-to-school. :(

Here's the bomb.


Tell me baby, if this aint hot, what is?

Im going thru arise and build and its going on smoothly. :)
I spent an average of <2$ per day. (Y)
Cant wait for four months later, when im finally free from debt.

MF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home