Sunday, March 21, 2010

You smile, I smile

I woke up at 1 plus today :) I did the great escape and it was successful. My cabfare was only 4.20$ in total because Johnny cycled me to Guilan's crib yesterday with Leon, the birthday boy. The ride was so long and my ass was hurting. :( we played blackjack, Indian poker, and sang Taylor swift's song. Man, my future boyfried must be able to play the guitar! Hahahaha. They claimed that I was drunk. Upload the pictures when guilan upload it. Rot on the bed at 6.20am. Fellowship with cellgroup was awesome too. :) I low my cell group members. <3

and happy birthday Leon! :)

and I love jl flower for today because he is accompanying me to support look behind apart from Adelaide!
Mami, I haven't touch my homework. FML.
Whatever :) because I get to see xr later. :)

gotta comfort my bf naoz, she's love sick.
Heeeee. Love you bf.

Heartbreaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home