Friday, March 19, 2010

your lips, my biggest weakness.


Just be here now.




I know i am very unglam, but this is me. :)

My mom demands that i change my chinese name and my surname.
But i refused.
I mean like, what's the point?
Im not some supersticious auntie that thinks my life will change if i change my name.
Its just..... Lame.
Whatever.

My march holidays are ending. :(
I have been going out like everyday.
Treasuring every moment manz.
I havent done any homework, excuse me.

Pictures:

Boot camp. ==

Oh and my flexible elmo. (L)

Here's the cotton candy i was talking about.

im going back, for sure.
:D

Imma go cgm later and cook delicious pasta.
bowl with ammy baby and co.
Tomorrow church-ing.
Sunday, imma support LB.
then i'll get to see _______. :)

CANT WAIT.

okay, iloveyou. byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home