Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kiss and tell.






Have faith, i know i can. :)

More pictures on FB.
Blogger is being a bitch.
I cant upload photos on Mozilla Firefox.
When i use IE, they dont allow me to rearrange the photos.
Anyway, achievers day yesterday was great.
My juniors did so well. :)
so proud of you all. xoxo.
Went to West Coast Park to slack and CLUB :P
will upload the video soon.
It was a random and retarded choreography krisha and i did. :>
heehee.
Jon E shifu helped me with my invert and i succeeded at the end of the day.
Thank you bryle for lending me your longs. :)
Now i believe, by having faith, everything is possible. :>
Here are some pictures okieee. ^^

Hello keeeef. :)

Another keith.


I know i fat lah, but it was the t shirt that made me look fatter. :(


Ammy baby! <3>
I know i have a round face. :(

BRYLE!


okay, im rushing for cgm now! bb!
xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home