Sunday, April 4, 2010

Please dont waste my time time time time time.


IT SHOULD BE ME.

HAHAHAHA, yah lah, its me lah k.

I was the one who wore heels for flag day lah k.

My fault k, my fault.
My fault for being lazy.
BUT I STILL THINK IT WILL BE DAMN RETARDED TO BRING A SHOEBAG OUT.
-________-
Why have CIP on saturday?
And whoever took the picture, i remember your face. :)
if i press charges against you, dont cry. -'-

Explanations?
Okay. I have church today.
So i wore my heels straight so i can change and off i go to EXPO.
EXPO VERY FAR OKAY.
Yah lor, then suay lor.
I KNOW IMMA DIE ON MONDAY. LOL.




you want see the wedges?



The wedges very chio hor?



SISTERS.

i have no mood to post anything now.
am thinking should i tell mom so i can report that person for invading my privacy.
i swear he'll get into deep shit.
i would happy if you can just keep your negative comments to yourselves.
tyvm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home